Who i am
Full-Stack Web Developer, Ethical Hacker, & Photographer from Australia
“Building online solution with security in mind”
I am a seasoned and highly experienced developer and security analyst. I have built web/online applications on various Open Source Stacks and love on information security testing.
In my 10+ years within the industry, I’ve worked in a great organisation, agencies, and individual. I’ve also worked with some small and medium sized business to create an online solution suitable for their requirements.
I keep my self up to date with the latest trends on online technologies, and using them to deliver the best solution.
“Capturing the beauty of nature”
Photography & Travelling is some of my passion. I love driving to distance & capture the landscape, seascape, and people with my camera.
Full-stack Web Developer
- PHP, Laravel, VueJS, NGINX, Docker, REST API
Build and maintain the web services part of the technology. The build includes both front-end, and back-end for both the company and the client.
Full-stack Web Developer
- Penetration Testing
- Web design
Provided consultancy services to clients in relation to online/web and information security, and recommended/implement solutions based on their requirements using available and most effective technologies.
- System Administrator
Worked with this wonderful organisation for 10years, as a Web Developer I was responsible for building an online form, & micro sites. Being full-stack developer I Identify and recommend the best technologies to use, I'm also responsible on setting up and maintaining the organisation's web servers, from in-house/managed web servers & cloud instances. I'm also responsible on monitoring, checking, & prevention any security threats.
The Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) is the companion certification for Penetration Testing with Kali Linux training course from Offensive Security, itis the world’s first completely hands-on offensive information security certification. The OSCP challenges the students to prove they have a clear and practical understanding of the penetration testing process and life-cycle through an arduous twenty-four (24) hour certification exam. An OSCP has demonstrated their ability to be presented with an unknown network, enumerate the targets within their scope, exploit them, and clearly document their results in a penetration test report.
Offensive Security Wireless Attacks (WiFu) is an online penetration testing training course from Offensive Security which teaches the student the skills needed to audit and secure today’s wireless devices. In this course, students will learn to identify existing vulnerabilities in wireless networks and execute organized wifi attacks in a controlled and focused manner.
- Information Security
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is a qualification obtained by assessing the security of computer systems, using penetration testing techniques.
Programming with MS Visual Studio 2005(C#), Core Web Application Technologies with MS Visual Studio 2005(C#), Advanced Web Application Technologies with MS Visual Studio 2005(C#). This training was through New Horizons Learning Center, Sydney
- Certified Internet Webmaster – Master Designer (#280501)
- Certified Internet Webmaster – Professional (#280501)
- Certified Internet Webmaster – Associate (#280501)
- CompTIA A+ Core Hardware (Candidate# SR2084945)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (ID# 3358239)
- 2005-2006: Web Master/Web Design Redwood Futures Limited, Croydon, Surrey, UK (www.redwoodfutures.com)
- 2004: Administering Windows Networks Meralco Foundation, Incorporated Ortigas, Pasig City, Philippines (www.mfi.org.ph)
- 2004: Network Technology Meralco Foundation, Incorporated Ortigas, Pasig City, Philippines (www.mfi.org.ph)
- 1999: 3D Studio Max MicroCADD Technologies (authorised AutoDesk Training Centre), Quezon City, Philippines (www.microcadd.com)
- 1994: Novell Netware 3.12 (Systems Administrator) DataQuest Academy (Microcircuits Corporation), Makati City, Philippines
- 1991: Computer Programming (vocational course) Systems Technology Institute, Quezon City, Philippines (www.sti.edu.ph)
What i do
Mandy – Smile for Me
I started a new charity with some friends & we had to design a website. I had never designed or managed a website before so it was extremely daunting & overwhelming. Manny was incredible. He helped me set up the website & has been an ongoing resource I contact whenever I'm unsure of what to do or how to upgrade part of the website. I value his knowledge & ongoing continued support. I will be forever grateful for his prompt & professional work & support.